Saturday 22 November 2014

MY 3 FAVORITE SINGERS.........

HEYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW WHAT?

My 3 top favorite singers from Bollywood and Hollywood are:

1. TAYLOR SWIFT
2. KATY PERRY
3. ARIJIT SINGH


OMG...........I LUVVVVVV TAYLOR SWIFT.....
she is THEE BEST. 
My favorite song which she sung,  is blank space:
So it's gonna be for ever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain..........

I love the lyrics,the way she dances,the tune.........awesome!
when ever i listen to this song i get energized soooo much
The other songs that she sung was:
SHAKE IT OFF
LOVE STORY
22
RED
AND THE LIST GOEZZZ ONNNNN......





     SHE IS SOOOOOO DAMN PRETTY...
              I JUST LUV HER TO THE CORE.....










SOOO ,NEXT COMES KATY PERRY....
KATY PERRY is my second favorite singer....
i like her cozz she's cute and sings very very well

In katy's album the best song is ROARRRRR.....
She also sung:
DARK HORSE
THIS IS HOW WE DO
LAST FRIDAY NIGHT
BIRTHDAY
BUT THE BEST IS ROARRRR...

 I got the eye of the tiger,
a fighter,
dancing through the fire,
coz i am a champion ,
and you're gonna here me                                                                               
ROAR....
THIS IS IN ROAR

SHE'S NICE I LIKE HER.....
THIS IS IN DARK HORSE










                            

SHE LOOKS NICE IN DARK HORSE AND ROAR... 









ARIJIT SINGH IS MY THIRD FAVORITE SINGER....
I like him because of his voice....its sooo calm...
SAMJHAAWAN IS THE BEST SONG HE'S SUNG...
THE OTHER SONGS ARE:
MAST MAGAN
AARATH BHAR
KABHI JO BAADHAL
SAAWAN AAYA HAIN
RAABATA
TUM HI HO



I LUVVVV SAMJHAWAN ,ITS SOO CALM.........


plzzzzz,listen to my favorite songs........you'll fall in love wit them......



                                                                              






No comments:

Post a Comment