Saturday 8 November 2014

Grass Head



to to and to   and lots more to go....

Hello! Grass Head! we bought him yesterday. will post images of him growing green hair. I am quite excited about this!

Look at him! he is too cute with a wobbly eyes, round glasses, chubby face, ripe red nose & sturdy moustache!



 Heyyy.. Did you see that? Yes.. Mr. Grass Head is growing green hair!! yeyyyy! i am so excited. I will tell you what happens with him. His hair is nothing but grass! simply green grass. Mr. Grass Head came in the pack. I have added the pack's pictures. It costed Rs. 60. But the excitement he has brought in our family is priceless.

Thank you grass head

Once he grows lots of hair we could style him like this

I am waiting for him to grow this longgg hairs.

mmm.. that is styling tip the box suggests.

Instructions are available in 5 different language. I understood only in English :)

will post more pictures of Grass Head whenever he has something to showoff! Bye for now friends


Yaaayyy!!! Look at my Grass Head.. It is real! he has grown long green hair. And look at what me & my sis have done to him!

Did you see? he lost his nose! naughty Grass head. We told him not to play with girls! He was too cute & his nose was toooo cute, they simply plucked it out.

We like him so much.. ok, when he gets a new hair cut, will post his pictures. And ofcourse me & my sis will be his hair stylist!


2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Keep it up. Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to follow this blog site seriously to know how to grow my hair as well!

    ReplyDelete